Thursday, February 23, 2006

Upset Tummies

Miss Priss had a stomach ache the other day (thanks to her daddy giving her too many slimjims). She came in and was complaining about it. We offered to give her a rolaid (she thought it was a rolaid, but it was really a sweet tart). Then her tummy was "all better." The next day, she told me that her tummy was "sad" again, and that she needed a rolaid. I told her that we would have ice cream instead since she had eaten a good lunch. She agreed. Now, she comes in to tell me, "Mommy, my tummy is sad again; I need ice cream."

I think Baby Boo is possibly the most gassy baby ever. She is constantly farting and she can burp better than most men I know. Of course, this means that she spends a great deal of time with her legs up by her tummy being fussy because her little tummy hurts. Not sure what to do. The gas drops help, but I'm afraid to overdose her on those. She uses them a lot (need to buy stock in gas drops).

No comments: