Thursday, February 16, 2006

Movies....

Well, we watched Saw II last night. You can see that Hubby has been updating the Netflix, not me. Actually, I liked Saw II. I am not into horror, suspense, scary movies at all, but I really liked Saw (the first one). Maybe it's because it kept you guessing and it was such a strange concept -- trying to make people appreciate the things in their lives. Anyway, I rarely like sequels (with a few exceptions), but I liked Saw II as much as I liked the original.

We also saw Sky High the other night. I have to admit I really liked that one as well. Almost had the feel of The Incredibles -- the non-cartoon version. I'm easily entertained. I certainly need to be updating Netflix. However, my choices seem to get bumped to the bottom. Hmmmm.......maybe a change of password is in order. I don't know why the password isn't working, honey. Look, we got a chick flick in. Hmmmmm....I think he'd get suspicious.

Is it a sign of too much TV watching if Miss Priss requests a specific episode of Dora that I've taped? I have 4 episodes. One she calls Dora's Mommy (one about jobs and such -- it has Boots' Daddy too), Little Star (where they are trying to get Little Star back into the sky with the moon), Sticky Tape (where Benny -- I think that's his name -- is in a hot air balloon and needs sticky tape to patch the hole), and a recent one about a treehouse or something (haven't watched it), but Miss Priss calls it the "boat one." So, now I have this predicament in that I can't delete any of them.

And Project Runway was on last night. They had to design an evening gown. I thought that Daniel should have won (and he did), but I thought that Nina's comment that it was "safe" was way off. I thought it was beautiful. Just because most designer clothes are ugly and overdone doesn't mean that those that aren't are "safe." I liked Chloe's idea, and if her theme for her collection is 1940s Hollywood style, I can't wait to see it. I can't wait to see what Daniel comes up with in his "safe" collection. And, I can't wait to see Santino's collection. He always does such strange pieces (at least in my eyes).

I just looked it up. They have Project Runway: Season 1 on Netflix. I'm going to have to add that one and hope it doesn't keep getting bumped down. Or else I'm going to have to change the password. I didn't see most of the first season -- just the last few episodes when my mother got me hooked on it. :)

3 comments:

Tuesday Girl said...

My kids do that same thng with Dora. "I want boat Dora" this could mean any number of things, so it complicates things.

As for PR, I love Chloe and Daniel's designs.

Melody said...

I haven't seen either of the Saw movies but I love Horror/suspense movies so I think I'll try and find them for the week end.

Anonymous said...

Oh so Kara is gone? I watched Project Runway a couple of weeks ago but then I didn't see the one where they narrowed it down to three. That Santino sure is odd. My favorite is Chloe.

Elise