Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Six Weeks Today

I can't believe that my baby is 6 weeks old already. She's so big. And chunky. My eldest has always been right at 50% in height, weight, head size, etc. She's always seemed so small and petite and delicate. Not her sister. Baby Boo is a chunker. I don't know how much she weighs or where she falls on the scales, but she is definitely a chunky little thing. Big round cheeks and belly (that could be because she doesn't poop). She also likes to eat. With my oldest, breastfeeding was hard work, and I couldn't keep it up past about 3 months. Baby Boo can eat like a champ. She never had any problems learning how to feed. I have a feeling that we're going to spend a fortune on baby food in a few months. She's making all sorts of gurgling noises and smiling all the time especially at her big sister. Babies are just so precious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, she sounds like a sweet little pumpkin. Or a sweet big pumpkin, as the case may be. And you sound like a happy mama. :)

Elise

Unknown said...

How sweet! It always amazes me how different my babies are from eachother :).