Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Thanks!

Thanks for all the movie ideas. I've been watching the Olympics for the figure skating. Of course, I also have to watch the other stuff in between. I can handle speed skating and even a little skiing. Don't care for the snowboarding (although that is covered a lot -- almost as much as ice skating). Or for hockey. Also covered a lot.

Did you catch the Chinese pairs skaters who won the silver? After she took that fall and couldn't finish the routine, I felt so bad. When she got back on the ice and wanted to finish, I was so impressed. Had I been there, I would have given them a standing ovation (I think they got one). Maybe that's because I'm such a wuss and I would have just laid on the ice until they brought out the stretcher, but I have to say I admire those who are willing to get back up and try again. I was so glad they won the silver. But how bad must it feel to win bronze behind them, you know? "She fell and they still beat us!"

I'm ready for tomorrow's Project Runway. I'm hoping the supermodel they are designing for is Heidi. I'd like to see what they do with maternity clothes. I think they should have to try. I've already set my DVR.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THe ice skating thing reminds me of when Oksona won after she fell!!! But w/ the pairs it seems much more noble a cause... have a great day...and fun w/ all the movies...

Amanda said...

They did maternity clothes last season so maybe it will be a different model. It would be cool if they did design for her though.