Monday, February 27, 2006

And the question of the day is....

how many emails did I have in my inbox this morning?
How many in my junk mail?

I have been out for 2 months, so it was hard to leave my little Baby Boo and Miss Priss this morning. I called at lunch and Hubby seemed to be doing well so far. He was a little concerned that Baby Boo was sleeping a lot. She usually takes one long nap a day and then kind of dozes on and off for the rest of the day. The long nap occurs between her 9 am and 12 pm feeding or between her 12 pm and 3 pm feeding most days. Apparently, today was an early nap day, and then she fell asleep again after her 12 pm feeding. I assured him that there was nothing to worry about and that she'd probably be up again before long, but if she took another long nap, he should consider himself lucky.

I will give the answer to the email question tomorrow.

No comments: