Thursday, May 04, 2006

And I'm back....

and it's Thursday. So, let's see where we stand weightwise, shall we? Now, last week, I had gone up (oh, the horror!) to 179 (at least I didn't cross the 180 threshold). This week, I'm happy to report that I'm down to 177. Yay! I would much prefer to go down.

Miss Priss had a great time at Grandma's where she got to play on her new swingset.

Baby Boo had her 4 month appointment yesterday. She's growing like a little weed, and I need to check and see how long she can get before she's not supposed to be in her little carseat anymore.

Stats:
Weight: 15 lbs (the bathroom scale was right)
Length: 25 1/2 inches. She's grown 6 inches since birth.
Head: 14 1/2 (apparently she has a little head, but the doctor said that it wasn't anything to be concerned about at this point)

I just read that her carseat can accomodate her until 29 inches. Thank goodness. She's got to learn to sit up first so that I can still get the shopping done. :)

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Sounds like she's growing like a weed! Hope your weight continues to drop. I really need to get on that bandwagon.

Unknown said...

2 lbs is awesome!!! Good job girl!!

Boo sounds like she's doing great!!