Thursday, May 18, 2006

I forgot to add....

I lost another pound! I'm now 174.4 I'm so excited to cross the 175 threshold. I'm hoping next week to cross my next milestone (173.6) -- at that point, I'll have lost 10 pounds. I'd like to be able to see the difference a little more -- I still seem to carry all the extra weight right in front as if I'm pregnant. I want the belly gone! So, I continue on. First goal, lose 10 lbs, should (fingers crossed) be accomplished next week, and the next goal is to be under 170. I'm actually starting to believe that I can do this. Yay!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Alison - awesome!! FYI, our WW leader always told us that 10-15lbs = a clothing size (10 if you are exercising, 15 if not.) So, you're almost down a size girl!!!

Good luck on the test too!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Keep up the good work!

Elise