Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wish Me Luck

Well, I've made an appointment to take the nursing entrance test again (we were out of town, so I missed my original appointment). I'm taking it next Thursday. My mother-in-law is coming to stay with us for a few days, so I don't have to worry about the girls while I'm gone (Hubby's working that day). I hope I do well. It's been a while since I've taken anything close to a standardized test (or any test that isn't on the back of a cereal box for that matter). However, I have always been a good test taker, so I've got high hopes that I'll do well. I'm off to find practice study questions (and hopefully not have to pay for them!). :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

best of luck!!! You'll do fine im sure...can't wait to hear how it all goes! xo lyns

Amanda said...

Good luck!!!

Sabrina said...

Good luck! You are so lucky to be losing weight! I'm jealous! I'll be gaining now for the next 9 mths!! Not looking forward to that again! LOL

Jessica R. said...

That's fantastic! I hope it went well!