Friday, April 28, 2006

To Grandmother's House We Go....

Not my grandmother, my daughter's. It's time to go visit the in-laws! Yay! A few days of complete rest and relaxation getting a few minutes to myself while my mother in law watches the kids. We'll go to the park and sit around at home. I can't wait.

Baby Boo is now 4 months old. Where did the time go? According to my bathroom scale, she weighs 15 lbs (that would be the weight of my holding her minus my weight which we won't talk about -- I didn't just sit her on it or anything). That's pretty well keeping with her average around 2 lbs/month or so.

Birth: 7.8 lbs
2 Months: 11.3 lbs
3 Months: 13 lbs
4 Months: 15 lbs

She's going to outgrow her little carseat soon. And it's a tossup as to whether she'll get too long for it or she'll get too heavy for it. Either way, she can still stay in it for a couple of months. Hopefully until she can sit up so that we don't have to worry about grocery shopping.

So, anyway, now I've got to pack. Which means I need to do laundry. Ugh.

4 comments:

overactive-imagination said...

It's amazing how fast they grow isn't it??
My daughter has a step sister/brother twins and they are 14 months old and the girl weighs 14 pounds!! I couldn't believe it. She looks like this tiny recently born baby and then she gets up and runs across the room. A little creepy looking. LOL
They are precious though.
Dawn

Sabrina said...

We did end up ditching the infant carrier at 4 months with my last one since he was so long. It was no fun with the groccery shopping and I had to use blankets to prop him up in the basket part.

Have fun on your trip to the inlaws!

Beth said...

Have a good trip...Sounds like fun. It is so nice to be able to spend time with the grandparents!!! They love it too!

Unknown said...

Wow!! She's growing by leaps and bounds. Awesome! Hope you had a great trip!