Friday, May 05, 2006

TGIF

Not much going on here. Just hanging out. I've decided that my house is too dirty (although most would consider it pretty clean), so I'm obsessively cleaning every room one by one. I've done the kitchen since I figured I might as well start with the hardest room. All I need to do is mop the floor. Since I started with the hardest room, I decided that today I would do the living room since it will be easy. I guess I'm nesting a few months too late. LOL

Speaking of nesting, there are two birds who have built a nest on my front porch. Because they stay pretty close, I can only assume that there are eggs in it. Realistically, it's in a good location for them -- protected from wind and rain and high enough that no cat or dog can get at it. It's a pretty sturdy looking little nest.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Friday!!

Sabrina said...

TGIF! YAY! We have a Sparrow that keeps putting nests in our BBQ grill. I've taken the nest out twice but the next day she fills the whole entire thing full of brown grass and a circle little nest. I can't imagine how long it would take this bird to do it since half the hay falls through the grill bars to the charcoal on bottom.

Unknown said...

Pretty quiet here this weekend. Kids are getting haircuts and its going to be like 90 degrees, so we'll probably spend some time in the pool!

Have a great weekend!