Friday, May 12, 2006

Very Surprised.....

My husband told me the other day as we're eating dinner, "Miss Priss and I had an idea for a Mother's Day present, but you'll have to pick it out." I am automatically surprised because, well, I didn't think my husband even realized that Sunday is Mother's Day. I'm also surprised that he thought about giving me a gift (we usually don't do anything at all -- not even a card -- for Hallmark Holidays).

So, I ask what the idea was.

"We thought since you like to work with pictures so much [my photo albums are always as up to date as I have pictures printed], that you would like a locket."

I was floored. I'd never even thought of getting a locket (I'm not a big jewelry wearer), but once he said it, I thought how cool it would be to have. How very thoughtful and considerate. So, now I get to go online and look for one that I would like. I'm so excited. I'll have a hard time matching that for Father's Day.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a great gift! I like how she approved it.

Beth said...

How sweet..what a nice gift!!!

Unknown said...

How sweet is that - and the fact that he thought of it on his own! Have fun shopping!