Saturday, May 20, 2006

Poor baby.....

Miss Priss just came to tell me that Baby Boo was awake and needed to "eat from your tummy." I guess that's what breastfeeding looks like to a 2 year old. I was a little surprised that I hadn't even heard her fussing in the other room. Baby Boo, you see, wakes up hungry. And, when she's hungry, she's mad. Very mad. Baby Boo usually doesn't wake up in a good mood, but she's very happy and cuddly after she's eaten.

Anyway, I went to check on her, and she was sleeping in her swing as usual. I looked at Miss Priss who told me that Baby Boo needed to wake up so that Miss Priss could read to her. When we last visited my in-laws, both Miss Priss and Baby Boo got new books. Baby Boo's book is a touch and feel book, and Miss Priss loves to read it to her (which consists of Miss Priss telling Baby Boo what the animal is before grabbing her arm and forcing her to feel the fur of the animal). Needless to say, Baby Boo is still happily swinging until she decides to wake up on her own. I assured Miss Priss that she can read to Baby Boo later.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

That's funny! I bet you can't wait till she starts reading! Glad it was a false alarm!

Anonymous said...

That is just too cute. What could be better than two sweet little girls?

Elise