Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm Still Reading....

everyone's blogs. However, I haven't been able to comment as much as I would like to since my computer is being a pain in the a$$. I'm never sure what I'm going to get when I hit, "Post a Comment." Sometimes, the next page comes right up, no problem. Sometimes it comes up pretty quickly, but with a cute little red x in the word verification box. And sometimes it never comes up. Ugh!

For some reason, the past few days, my internet connection has been exceptionally slow which forces me to spend an inordinate amount of time playing Spider Solitaire waiting for pages to load. I have discovered that I am dependent on the "hint" feature. I make all the moves that I see, but I can't deal another row of cards without hitting the letter M (the shortcut for "show available moves") to make sure that I haven't missed any possible moves. I decided yesterday that I was probably using it a little too much, so I tried to stop. It's almost impossible to deal a new row of cards with out checking. I have to "cheat" at solitaire. How wrong is that?!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I don't even know how to play Solitaire. LOL That's pretty bad since I know everyone else knows how to. Should I add that I've never seen Star Wars before either? LOL Hope you get your connection figured out soon!