Friday, April 21, 2006

Getting on the Right Track....

It's time to stop messing around and actually get stuff started to get back into school. So, yesterday, I crossed a few things off my t0-do list. I did my application for the college. I set my time to take the entrance exam (it was probably not a smart move to schedule that for a week and a half away, but, I don't want to put it off, just get it done). I filled out all the information for financial aid. Now I'm just waiting on my pin number. Funny, I kept putting it off because I didn't want to deal with the fact that it might not work out, but when I actually sat down to do one thing a day (starting with the application), that led me to do the others. I feel like I'm on the right track, so I'm feeling pretty optimistic today.

Plus, my parents are coming to visit for a few hours. It's always nice to have some adult interaction with someone other than my husband. I love him and all, but a majority of my communication on a daily basis is with a 2 1/2 year old.

Now, if I can get a good night's sleep, I'd be all set. I've been really tired lately. I hope it passes quickly. :)

2 comments:

overactive-imagination said...

YAY!! Any idea yet what program you might go in to?? I know you will do well but Good Luck anyway.
Dawn

Amanda said...

I think that is awesome you are going to school. Good Luck!