Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ewww.....

a cow died in the field not far from our house yesterday. I don't want to think about the smell that's about to begin or the number of flies we're going to see.

Another funny:
We went out to eat last night, and when we were done, Miss Priss kept telling me, "I don't want to go in the car! I don't want to go in the car!"
"Why not? It's time to go."
"Because I'm poopin', Mommy!" She shouted it across the restaurant. Thankfully, it wasn't a high class restaurant, and the patrons all looked like parents or grandparents who probably got a good chuckle out of it.

1 comment:

Beth said...

That is so funny. One time when my husbands little brother was like 4 they were at a church campout and he had to go poo poo. So he went to the bathroom by himself except for when he was done going he yelled "I'm done mom" for the whole crowd to hear. It was pretty funny.