Saturday, April 01, 2006

Imaginary Friend?

I think Miss Priss has an imaginary friend. She has referenced an "Anton" a couple of times now, and I don't know anyone named Anton and there isn't anyone with that name on any of the shows she watches. Where she came up with the name, I don't know.

I'm so tired. Hubby got a phone call last night at about 1:00am, and it took me forever to go back to sleep. Then, Baby Boo got hungry around 3 right as I was going back to sleep.

Yesterday I had to do laundry. Since my dryer will only tumble with no heat, I hung stuff out to dry. It was so beautiful yesterday afternoon. Not too hot and no wind (very unusual around here). I strung a rope between the two columns in front of my house and hung clothes on hangers off of it. Miss Priss played in the yard and Baby Boo sat in her bouncy seat next to me. Ahhh....that's the life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THere is nothing that beats outdoor dried clothes...they can't bottle that smell!! When we lived in Thailand I used to love the smell of sun dried clothes...that is until pollution season hit.... Love the imaginary friend....that's so creative.... xo lyns

Unknown said...

I'm sorry about your drier. It is nice to dry your clothes outside, but not very quick!!

I think the imaginary friend is cute!!!