Thursday, April 06, 2006

Updates....

Weight Update:

Starting Weight: 201
Last Week's Weight: 180.0
This Week's Weight: 180.0
Loss: 0.0 :(


Oh, well, at least I haven't gained. And I did eat breakfast, so I probably should have weighed myself before breakfast. :) I'm actually a little surprised since I haven't been as hungry and haven't been eating as much. Oh, well. Hopefully better luck next week. :)

Dryer Update:

I used my favorite handyman, Mr. Google to try and figure out the problem. There were a list of problems that my dryer had the symptoms to. I decided to start at the top of the list and start checking things off. The first thing -- check your house fuse breaker. Well, we had just replaced the fuses in the main fusebox because one had blown a couple of weeks before and the dryer wouldn't work at all. So, I knew those were good, but I figured that I would check them just to make sure before I checked that off the list. Ahem, so what do you think was the problem? Yeah. The fuse. Apparently, the first time the left fuse went out and the dryer wouldn't work at all, but the second time, the right fuse went out and it would tumble, but the dial wouldn't turn and the heat wouldn't work. So, I replaced it, and it's working fine again. Now,why it's blowing the fuses every two weeks, I don't know. But it's working for now.

Miss Priss Update:

Just when Baby Boo is starting to sleep through the night, Miss Priss can't sleep through the night anymore. Around 4am (plus or minus and hour), she wakes up EVERY morning. It's making me crazy, exhausted, and cranky. Very impatient with her. I don't know why she wakes up, but she apparently can't get back to sleep.

Baby Boo Update:

Doing well. Smiling all the time, giggling as well. She's such a good baby. :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

Well no lose is better than a weight gain..like you said. Thats awesome that you have already lost almost 20 lbs. Keep it up!!

I hate dryer problems. Mine has been kinda acting up it takes twice as long to dry everything..not sure why, it still heats and everything so I don't know whats going on.

overactive-imagination said...

I hate that I always seem to be giving you assvice. I really am NOT a know it all but I did just go through this same thing with my dryer. The fuses are designed to blow when your dryer goes beyond a certain temperature. To make a long story hort, the reason mine kept blowing is because my vent hose (going outside and under the house) was semi blocked with lint and making the dryer get too hot. You might want to get hubby (or if you're like me just do it yourself) to unraveel a wire hanger and run it through there. You'll be surprised at how uch stuff you get out of there. I haven't had any fuses blow since.

Dawn

Unknown said...

Glad the dryer is working, at least for now!

My 3yr old has been doing the same thing, although its tapered off a bit. Probably just a stage, but what we've been trying to do is get her back to her bed, usually I have to lay down with her, and tell her its not time to wake up/get out of bed if its still dark in the house. It totally sucks, I know.

Sabrina said...

Do you do bedtime snacks?? I had the same problem years ago with my daughter but as soon as I started giving them a bedtime snack they slept through.

Glad you got your dryer fixed!