Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Weird Things About Me....

I've been tagged by Elise.

Weird things about me.....where to begin? LOL

1. I'm obsessive about having my toenails painted. They are always painted. Even when I was 9 months pregnant and could barely reach my toenails, I still made sure they were perfectly painted. This also goes for my children. Even my almost 4 month old has painted toenails (happy toes -- a little rainbow). I should post a picture. :)

2. I own all 4 Harry Potter movies. I love Harry Potter. I want to go to Hogwarts. :)

3. I make my bed everyday no matter what. My husband makes fun of me because I will make it even if we are about to go to bed. It just makes the sheets and the comforter lie evenly so that my husband doesn't hog them all.

4. I have trouble not multi-tasking. If I sit down to watch TV, I have to fold laundry or do something with my hands. I've recently taken up coloring in my daughter's coloring book to avoid eating. I also like to watch movies on the computer and play solitaire at the same time. I just open two smaller windows.

5. I like to eat lunch at 10:30 or so. It seems early to lunch food, but I eat breakfast so early that it's about the right time.

6. I alphabetize my movies. Again, my husband makes fun of me, but he likes being able to easily find the movie that he's looking for.

I tag the following:
Dana
Lynsey
Beth
Dawn
Heather
AnneMeg

If you've already been tagged, sorry. :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah I am sooo not a Muggle :) Maybe our kids will go to Hogwarts??

Unknown said...

I'm tapped out of posts, so a meme is good. Thanks! Elise tagged me too, so I'm working on it ;-)

Anonymous said...

"I have trouble not multi-tasking. If I sit down to watch TV, I have to fold laundry or do something with my hands. "

That's funny! I do the same thing. My husband can't understand how I can read a magazine AND watch TV but I get bored just sitting there!

Sasha@Pw said...

Oh I love having my nails painted too!