Thursday, April 13, 2006

I love this time of year....

It has been so nice this morning. I walked outside and just loved the smell in the air. It reminds me of when we would go camping when we were little. I would wake up in my tent and could smell that smell, hear the birds chirping, and the sound of pans rattling on the camp stove as people were waking up and making coffee. I have such fond memories of out "Family Campouts." My dad has two brothers and the brothers and their families would get together at a state park to go camping. We would use several campsites and would have 25-30 people show up. It was such a wonderful time in my life that I look back on with so much fondness. I feel this overwhelming need to go camping again. LOL

I took a bunch of pictures of Miss Priss yesterday in her Easter dress (which is, of course, too big). I even set up my own little "photo studio." However, I didn't get a great smile, and I want a few with both Baby Boo and Miss Priss. I'm not asking too much, am I? LOL We'll see what I get. If you're dying to see a pic of my girls, email me, and I'll send you a picture.

So, what's up with everyone else today?

1 comment:

Beth said...

Awww...yeah I love the memories of camping when I was younger too. It was soo much fun. Like you said waking up in your tent and just feeling so peaceful knowing all your family was there. I can't wait to take Luke camping especailly when he gets a little bit older. We used to take our bikes camping and just ride all day on the trails it was so much fun. I would love to do this with Luke someday!!!