Saturday, April 22, 2006

Ah, to be a baby....

Baby Boo just woke up. Not annoying loud or obnoxious, just a little whine to say, "Hey, woman! (Yes, sometimes her looks lead me to believe that if she could talk, she would be calling me woman instead of mommy) I'd like some food over here." So, while I type, she's eating. Little piggy. I'm interested to see how much weight she's gained this month. She has a doctor's appointment on the 3rd.

My parents visited yesterday, and we got the pool cleaned out. No, not a big, nice in-ground pool (that comes with my dream house, you know, the win-the-lottery dream house), but a cute little kiddie pool that has been trying to host a colony of algae for the past week. Haha! No more. We can actually swim in it!

So, I did all my house cleaning yesterday and I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing day with my laundry and my DVR. Oh, yeah, my kids too. :)

No comments: