Friday, September 29, 2006

Okay, okay, I'm better now....

Maybe that's because I actually lost over a pound, so I owe no money. Yay! And Heather and Sunshine assure me that it's not a good idea to weigh myself twice a day every day. So, I have promised (scout's honor -- damn my scout training!) not to look at the scale until next Friday. I think the only way to accomplish this is to break it (but then it won't work next Friday) or to have Hubby hide it. I might do that.

Am I the only one who found Project Runway to be anti-climactic? I watched the ending with a what-was-the-point-of-the-episode-then feeling. I'm excited to see what they come up with, and I always love the reunion show which is next week. I can't wait to see the final collections. I guess that explains why you can see fashion week stuff from all of them on www.bravotv.com/projectrunway. I just assumed (before this episode that is) that they had all 4 of them do a collection and then only judged the 3 finalists so that no one would know ahead of time who the final 3 were.

And I'm so glad it's Friday. I don't have any weekend plans this week, so I can get caught up on all the laundry and cleaning that needs to be done at my house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been weighing myself each day, just as a check in thing, and I write it on my mirror. Starting weight/current weight/first goal/final goal. It helps me keep in check, so if I see more then a pound or two fluctuation (normal), I cut back a bit, or move a little more. Good work on your weight loss so far!!