Monday, September 18, 2006

Eeek! I'm already falling off the wagon.....

I had a big lunch. I better nip this in the bud because I don't want to have to pay this week. I have to lose weight this first week. I feel the need to exercise tonight. But then I won't sleep. Maybe tomorrow morning.

Must.lose.weight......

Anyway, I had a fun day yesterday cleaning out our deep freeze. Yeah, it must not have sealed well because we lost about half the stuff in the freezer. And, of course, that would be the expensive half -- the chicken and beef. Some of it was still pretty frozen, but we decided not to take the chance. If it was just Hubby and I, I think we would almost have risked it and known to cook it thoroughly, but with the girls, we weren't taking any chances. Here's hoping this week gets better.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, me too...I ate well so far today, but couldn't go walking this morning because of all the dang fires around here...

PS-you can IM me on yahoo @ curlygirl019 :)