Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Blah

That's how I feel today. And how I've felt for a few days now. I'm in a funk, and I hope I snap out of it soon.

Maybe it was the weekend and all the events of it. It's still so sad to see my grandfather without my grandmother. He's doing okay, but still...... It was very nice to see my little brother. He's doing very well in Seattle and seems to be very happy, so I'm happy for him. He's in his second year of law school, so he'll be there at least another 2 years or so.

Maybe I'm not getting enough sleep. I'm so tired. The girls don't sleep very well, so I don't either. Fortunately, they both slept well last night and were both asleep when I left this morning. It's hard to be away from them all day long, but I know that it's worth it and it's necessary. Otherwise, I would be worried about paying the bills. It's the first time in a long time that's not as much of a worry for me (it's still there, believe me, but it's not my #1 worry).

Maybe I'm not getting enough time to myself. And, for that, I only have myself to blame. There's just not enough hours in the day.

Maybe it's because I feel so out of shape. I want to drop a lot of weight, and I feel like I'm only gaining (but I am weighing myself at the end of the day after dinner -- not a smart idea). But more importantly, I want to feel energized and in shape. However, the only time when that would work would be first thing in the morning. And it's far too easy to hit snooze especially when I was up late.

Maybe it's just the fact that my period is ending (thank goodness), and I have always been depressed for about 3 or 4 days afterward. I wonder if it's a hormonal drop or rise. Hmm.....I don't know. But that means the funk should be over soon.

I hope so.....

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Hey Tutti Fruitti, stop weighing yourself so much. Seriously, only weight once a week because the small changes you would see daily can get discouraging. So, I command you to STOP!
Once a week, Friday morning is as often as you need to weigh, really!

Unknown said...

Yes, what Sonia said! Don't weigh yourself everyday. It can be totally disheartening and not helpful! When I was on WW, I didn't even have a scale at home and only weighed at my weekly weigh in. Weighing in everyday messes with your brain girl!