Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm moping.....

because Project Runway is not a new episode tonight. How dare they do that to their devoted fans?! How. Dare. They.

But, I'm not moping because I did very well yesterday (despite the oreos). My entire consumption consisted of two Lean Pockets at 8:00 and 10:00, a Lean Cuisine lunch (very yummy, but not nearly enough food portion controlled), the oreos and juice, and then what Hubby made for dinner. Nice attempt at sabotage that was. Fried chicken strips, mashed potatoes, potato skins, and apple flautas for dessert. Fortunately for me, I envoked the portion control rule and only at about half of what I would normally eat. So, I was being good. And I had a popcicle before I went to bed, but it was sugar free and 15 calories, so I'm not worried. Now, if I can keep this up, I'll be doing good.


I do need to work really, really hard on drinking more water. I'm not getting nearly enough to drink. So, that's my goal for the rest of the week. More water. Lots more water.

Oh, and Hubby and I pre-ordered TMX Elmo for Baby Boo for Christmas/Birthday. We were a little leary considering we ordered it sight unseen. Hubby's picking it up today. I'm thinking of selling it on ebay. Baby Boo will never know the difference, and we can get her one in the spring. Who'd have thought that Tickle Me Elmo would be the toy to have this Christmas (<--she says with a merry twinkle in her eye)?

No comments: