Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm so proud of myself....

I didn't check to see if I'd lost any weight this morning. Of course, I was half asleep since I got up just in time to make sure I made it to work on time. However, going a whole month is going to be hard. I hope I can do it.

I have no weekend plans except to clean out the closets that have needed it ever since we piled boxes in them when we moved in. I will be organized by Monday. I will. I certainly will. Hopefully.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, cleaning closets. I still haven't really put my own closet together since we moved here 15 months ago. I have three boxes in my bedroom that have never been unpacked, and most of the rooms in our house have some level of clutter. I hope you're having more success with your closets than I've had with mine!

Elise