Thursday, September 21, 2006

S-H-I-T

A woman I used to work with a long time ago used to tell this joke:

A woman gets onto an elevator and there is another man in the elevator already. As they're going up, she says, "T-G-I-F!"

He replies, "S-H-I-T!"

As she's getting off the elevator, she says, "I don't know what you think I said, but I only said, Thank Goodness It's Friday."

"And all I said was, 'Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday!'"

I honestly thought it was a very stupid joke -- especially after I'd heard it over and over again. But, then there are those Thursdays when I remember it. This is one of those days. I'm so tired. My parents are coming in tonight, so while I'm looking forward to seeing them, it also means that I have to start cleaning my house as soon as I get home. It's not too bad, just not parent-ready.

No comments: