Thursday, September 14, 2006

Okay, my Project Runway friends.....

who expected those special guests last night? Interesting idea.....but sadly for Angela and Vincent, they failed to win.

So, let's do a recap, shall we? We have left:

Michael
Loved his dress last night. Wouldn't look good on me (pasty girl in white -- not pretty), but he seems to be able to design well. He thinks of things that always seem to look good (except for last week's rabbit ears dress). If I had to choose a designer that I was rooting for, it would be Michael.

Laura
I really liked her dress. And it looks like something I would actually wear. I really feel for her since she's pregnant. That's got to be exhausting on so many levels. Physically, I remember that I could barely make it to 10:00 at night when I was pregnant with Baby Boo (that or I couldn't sleep), and their competitions always end at midnight. Emotionally, you can tell she's really struggling. She seems like such a strong woman, but pregnancy hormones are hell. I hope she sticks around to the final 3.

Uli
She's the other one I would want in my top three. Her clothes alway seem fun and flirty and flowing. Lots of Fs there. I'd like to see what a large collection of hers looks like.

Jeffery
We can never forget Jeffery. If I was a stylish person, I probably would have liked his. Aren't tights making a comeback along with the skinny pants (ewwwww.......shudder!). I have a feeling they'll put him in the final three because they always have one that's a little off the wall.


And the eliminated:

Ah, Kayne. What can you say? I really liked the look of his dress from the front. But, when she turned around -- ack! I did not like the back at all. Sad to see him go, but that dress was not working for me.


And Vincent and Angela showed just why they were voted off the first time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the top three will be Michael, Laura, and Jeffrey. I think Uli might be a little 'one note' if you know what I mean? I like her designs though. Jeffrey is always about the rock n' roll thing and I triple hate him. M Kors (or Nina?) hit the nail on the head last night - Jeffrey's designs are NEVER elegant. But, he makes good tv, so he'll stay. I think Uli is out next week.

I was kind of pissed about the whole Vincent and Angela thing. Oh well - I would have been more upset if one of them had won!

And poor Kayne. I knew he was in trouble when Tim asked him where the white was. He did edit himself and I think he's a great designer - he just needs to cut down on the 'vegas' tendencies.

Ah well, almost down to the top 3!

Tuesday Girl said...

I like Michael best. he seems to dress women very flattering and he has great style. I like Uli too but she seems like she may be in a rut.

Anonymous said...

We are big Michael fans at the Fish out of Water house! He just seems to GET IT on all levels. Also he's not obnoxious and full of himself, which for me, goes a long way toward helping me want to wish someone reality show success. I didn't love Laura's dress that won the cocktail dress challenge but it was definitely better than her floppy collar one.

I do not like Jeffrey at all, and his attitude just makes his clothes look even worse to me.

I agree that Angela and Vincent didn't belong back at all, and was glad to see them go again. It totally showed why they were let go the first time - what was the point of bringing them back? Angela's dress looked like a nightgown and that vampire collar was just ridiculous.

I guess I did think Kayne should have gone since he only used black - duh! I'm a stickler for following directions.

I'm bored with Uli.

I guess that's all for my ramblings tonight.

Elise