Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Who's Brilliant Idea....

was it to shut down the water to our building all day long? I don't believe that there was any leak that warranted that! So, to go to the bathroom, I have to go to the building next door. Yeah. A different f---ing building. That works really well for someone who is trying to make sure that her employer doesn't know she's pregnant, but she has to go another building 5 times a day. Great.

Oh, and the water that I normally get out of the water fountain for FREE? Not free today. I have to buy water from the coke machine. All I have to say is that better be one big ass leak.

Of course, I have to give our maintenance men a little credit. They did come fix my air conditioning yesterday. My vent was still blowing heat (and the outside temps have been in the 90s). So, I called and the maintenance man came to check it out. The second (and I'm not exaggerating) that he walked in the door, he turned to the thermostat and said, "Well, here's your problem, it's set on 80." Okay, so I'm an idiot. But, in my defense, I didn't know we had the ability to adjust the thermostat. Now that I know I have access.....Mwaahahahahahahaha. Oh, I'm going to be comfortable now.

1 comment:

Sasha@Pw said...

Ouch...having to walk more than 50 feet to go to the bathroom would really be bad! People just don't understand the needs of a pregnant lady! ;)