Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I Got Tagged!

This is a first for me. I was tagged by Elise. So, here goes:

The 3 Game

3 names I go by:
Mamma
Mommy
Pooh Bear (my husband's crazy)

3 screen-names I've had:
Hmmm....it's been a while since I had AOL
ALM2003
2003ALM (Oh, yeah, I'm creative -- I just switched them around)
Fungo (My cat's name)

3 physical things I like about myself:
My legs
My belly button (I have a cute belly button, but you can't see it because I can't show it off without showing off my tummy, please see next question)
My eyes

3 physical things I dislike about myself:
Just 3?
My left over fat from my pregnancy with my daughter (soon to be a cute baby belly)
My chubby cheeks (the ones on my face)
My scarred up knees (I've had stiches in both knees because I'm graceful and fall down a lot)

3 parts of my heritage:
Sweedish
Scottish
American (my family on both sides has been in this country since the 1700s -- I'd like to belive they were idealistic, but realistically, they were probably criminals or in debt or something and had to flee).

3 things I am wearing right now:
Tennis shoes
Jeans
T-shirt

3 favorite bands / musical artists:
Let's see, right now
Ryan Cabrera
Evanescence (I don't know if I spelled that right or not)
Billy Dean

3 favorite songs:
"Let Them Be Little" by Billy Dean (always makes me cry becuase my baby is getting big *sniff*)
"True" by Ryan Cabrera
"Southern Grace" by Little Texas

3 things I want in a relationship:
Stability
Honesty
Good Sense of Humor

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me:
Clean cut
Great eyes (my daughter got those great eyes -- complete with long eyelashes)
Tall

3 of my favorite hobbies:
Blogging
Cross-stitch
Playing with my daughter

3 things I want to do really badly right now:
Go home
Sit on the couch and watch TV
Take a nap

3 things that scare me:
Large crowds
The death of someone I love
How scary the world is becoming. Not just the world in general, but I remember as a kid riding my bike around all day long, and never having to worry about whether or not someone would kidnap me off the street. My parents didn't have to worry about this either.

3 of my everyday essentials:
Hugs and kisses from my daughter before she goes to bed (our ritual starts with a "pat" hug -- she pats your back -- a kiss, eskimo kisses, butterfly kisses, head bonks -- Daddy taught her that one -- high five) She does that with everyone in the room every night.
Talking to my husband (even if it's when he's at work and we can only talk on the phone)
Checking my email (sad, but true)

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
Nursing
Chemistry (my first major)
Teaching

3 places you want to go on vacation:
Hawaii
Alaska
Australia

3 kids' names you like:
William
Cora (family name on my side -- my daughter's name was a family name. She was named after her great-great-great-great grandmother)
Mary (do you think I like older, more traditional names?)

3 things you want to do before you die:
Finish my degree
Travel
Own a home (renting sucks)

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
Crude humor
I wear T-shirts and jeans most everywhere I go
Take a 3 minute shower

3 ways I am stereotypically a chick:
I like to feel pretty
Very emotional (stole this from Elise, but it still applies)
Chick flicks are my favorites

3 celeb crushes:
I can't think of any. I am seriously out of touch with celebrity gossip. I need to go get a few magazines and come back to this question.

Now, I tag
Dawn, Dana, and Amanda. I apologize if you've already been tagged.

No comments: