Monday, May 16, 2005

Blah...

I feel blah today. I don't feel good. I don't feel bad, just blah. I'm so tired. I can't seem to get any sleep. I spent 2 hours last night trying to fall asleep only to have a nightmare about being in a tornado. Now, I live in an area where we have tornadoes, but this was weird. My husband and I were at this house that I didn't recognize. We were in the basement (a good place during a tornado) except we could see out above us. Somehow, the house had disappeared above us, but it was never clear in the dream where it went or when it disappeared. My husband was standing in the middle of the "room" watching these 3 tornadoes merge into one. I was in the corner trying to hide behind a card table because the tornado was coming towards us. It was one of those dreams where you wake up before it gets to you. So, I was a little afraid to go back to sleep. With good reason. I had another nightmare, one of those that you can't remember what it was about, but you just wake up with a bad feeling. It has been like this for the last week or so. I'm getting scared to go to bed at night.

Just out of curiosity, why can't they spray the building I work in for cockroaches over the weekend and actually have them cleaned up before we come to work on Monday morning? I mean, really, I hate walking to the bathroom and seeing 3 cockroaches on my way and then 2 in the bathroom. It kind of turns my stomach. Spray on Friday and get the custodial people to sweep them up over the weekend. Please.

My daughter is being a pill. I don't know if she suspects I'm pregnant and is trying to punish me or since I'm pregnant it just bothers me more. She's so whiney. Whine. Whine. Whine. Just quit whining for a few minutes. Just let mommy lie on the sofa for a couple of minutes before you take her hand and try to help her up to get you more juice.

Hopefully, I'll get a good night's sleep and feel better tomorrow. I've got to work on drinking more water (or more anything). I'm not drinking nearly enough. Gotta drink more water. It will help with the headaches (or so I'm told). With my daughter, I started drinking KoolAid just to be drinking something (I hate the taste of water, and yes, water does have a taste). Maybe I'll try that again. At least I'm feeling hungry. I haven't been feeling very hungry at all today.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am sorry that you can't sleep and that your daughter is being a pill- wait are you talking about me? I am so there with you, but I have no pregnancy excuse. Lucky!!

Sasha@Pw said...

I hope today is a better day! :)

Unknown said...

Yuck - early pregnancy can be very blah. I hope it gets better for you...more rest is in order for sure!!