Friday, January 26, 2007

This weekend could go bad....

Miss Priss is going to the doctor. I think she has strep throat although I'm hoping against hope that I'm wrong. She was exposed to it at school, and yesterday morning, she didn't even want to get up for school. She came home early yesterday because she threw up and has been running a fever and kind of hacking once in a while. Since the fever's not going away, to the doctor she goes. Of course, Baby Boo didn't get up until almost 10 this morning, so she might have whatever Miss Priss has. Lovely. And Hubby doesn't sound too good either, but I'm thinking his is just the weather change. It always makes his throat scratchy. I told Hubby not to let Miss Priss touch anything in the waiting room at the doctor's office since they have a sick room and a well room, and she can't go in the well room. She has to go in the germy room. I feel like January has been one illness after another going through my family. Maybe that's because I'm so tired today. It's the third day in a row that I've been up before 5.

No comments: