Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Baby Boo's Checkup

Baby Boo had her checkup on Monday, and as of 13 months or so, she is 22 pounds and 12 ounces and 30 1/2 inches long. She is very healthy and doing great. She got 3 shots which she was not happy about, and she goes back at 15 months.

I'm really happy with our doctor. She's very friendly and even laughed when Miss Priss, hmmm, how should I put this nicely, farted and then immediately asked, "Do you smell something funny?" She had her nose all squished up and asked the question very seriously. I'm sure I turned bright red.

When Baby Boo got her shots, Hubby too Miss Priss back to the lobby to pay so that she didn't have to watch her little sister get a shot, and the nurse told me that I had a beautiful family and was very lucky to have such a great, involved husband.

No comments: