Monday, January 08, 2007

Mother Nature....

did not take pity on me, and after staying up all night (or at least it seemed that way), I got sick as well. Four sick people in one apartment. That can't end well. Fortunately, everyone is on the mend, even Baby Boo who is still coughing. If she doesn't have marked improvement today, I'll probably try to get her into the doctor tomorrow. I just don't want to go to the doctor to hear, "It's a virus, it will pass, that'll be $25." I can buy a lot of baby medicine for $25. But, I don't want her suffering through strep throat or an ear infection either. Fortunately, she doesn't show any signs of either, and her appetite is returning, so that's a good sign.

I almost forgot to add: Congratulations, Sabrina! I can't wait to see pictures of little Mia!

1 comment:

Tuesday Girl said...

Ugh! I hope everyone is well very soon!