Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sick, Crabby Kids....

Makes for a mean, crabby, grouchy Mommy. Baby Boo was up all night (on and off) because her little nose was stopped up. If it wasn't late at night, it would almost be cute - she kept taking the dummy out of her mouth so that she could breath (since breathing through her nose was a definite no), but she sleeps better with the dummy in, so she's try to put it back in which, of course, caused that nasty problem of not being able to breathe, so she take it out again. This went on pretty much all night. That is, of course, when she wasn't coughing. Poor little thing.

And, since I was already awake, I could hear Miss Priss in the other room coughing sporadically as well. So, poor Daddy is stuck today with two sick kiddos. I should do something nice for him tonight. Of course, he's coming down with the same cold as well. Please keep your fingers crossed that mother nature takes pity on me and keeps the cold germs out of my system.

2 comments:

Tuesday Girl said...

everyone i know is sick. Hope your household feels better soon!

Unknown said...

Oh my...I hope everyone is feeling better!! No fun having a house full of sick little ones!