Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ugh!

I'm almost 27 years old. Why am I still getting acne?! I think I was better off as a teenager! What happened to the acne help that is supposed to come with hormonal birth control? Huh? Not seeing it. I'm not rich. If I was, I would have the very best skin care products, but since I'm a Walmart brand kind of girl, I guess I'm getting what I pay for, right? LOL My skin has been so oily lately. Within the last month actually, so I'm thinking the birth control is causing the skin problems. However, it solves so many other problems, I'm willing to work around it.

Any magic cures you know about and would like to share? :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone once told me that any face product with mineral oil in it will clog pores etc!!! I really like bath and body works face wash and I am a HUGE fan of Clean and Clear daily pore clenaser...with mircobeads!! This is a Walmart prodcut (I too am a Wally world girl!!) The B&B one is about $8 and the other is about $6 (you can get different sizes (4oz or 8oz). I recently bought Arbonne...don't like it so much..but it doesn't have any mineral oil in it..and its a whole "system"... Hope that helps... Im 30 and I still get zits and pimples...not to discourage you...but its normal...xo lyns

Unknown said...

Cetaphil - its awesome and not to expensive (its a cleanser - around $6 and lasts awhile.) I still get a zit every month and I'm 37, but not nearly as bad as I used to get.