Friday, May 11, 2007

So, what will the results be?

I've been trying so hard again to lose weight. And last week I lost 3 pounds. Ahem, it was also "that time of the month," so I assume most of that was water weight. I weigh again on Sunday. I changed it to the end of the weekend to try and curb my weigh in before the weekend so you can splurge attitude. That isn't helping my weight loss.

So, I guess we'll see how I'm doing come Sunday. I don't have anything planned for this weekend, so I'll get bored and hopefully stay away from the snacking.

2 comments:

learp17 said...

I am right there with you, working hard to lose weight. Nicely done on the 3 pounds! People keep trying to remind me that I'm heavy because I just had a baby, but what they don't realize is that I was about 25-30 pounds overweight when I got pregnant. So right now I'm still working on getting rid of the pregnancy weight (10 or 11 pounds to go), and then after that, it will be time to get rid of the PRE-pregnancy weight. Fun!

Elise

Unknown said...

Good job - 3 lbs is awesome. You know I'm back at WW since the Pool was not doing it for me! I've got about 23 lbs to go to get where I want to be. Come on, we can do it!!

I don't give advice unless asked, normally, but part of my problem with keeping the weight off when I lost it before is that I RARELY splurged, so when I was on maintenance and could eat more, I went totally overboard. And now here I am again. This time, I'm losing slower, but I'm trying to eat just as I would (or could really) once I'm off the weight loss track. Just my two cents - you can chuck it if you want ;-)!!