Tuesday, May 08, 2007

How Can I Punish Her?

Baby Boo has a new thing. When she's in trouble, she will try to give kisses. It's so adorable. How can I punish her when she's doing that? LOL If you want a Baby Boo kiss, all you have to do is tell her no. She's going to be a charmer. Her political career is taking off already. LOL Go for the cute distraction. I didn't think it was possible to have 2 daddy's girls, but they've both got him wrapped around their little fingers.

Now Miss Priss will be my doctor. LOL She's getting growing pains in her legs again (not surprising since she's also getting a little pudgy, so I know a growth spurt is coming). So, one night to distract her, I went into a detailed (well, for a 3 year old, it was detailed LOL) discussion of growth plates and that's why her legs hurt. There was even a drawing in a magna doodle of her leg and what hurts where. Then we had to watch
Curious George ("the one where he hurts him's leg). That way we could see the x-ray that the doctor does in that episode and discuss bones some more. I need to brush up on my biology. And she's upset that her toy stethoscope doesn't actually allow her to hear her own heartbeat (again, thanks, Curious George). I told her that's because it's a toy and she can't get it into her ears far enough (on purpose no less). So, now she wants a "real" stethoscope so that she can hear her heartbeat.

No comments: