Thursday, May 03, 2007

I really like Nuva Ring

Besides not having to worry about that whole we’re having a baby scenario, the PMS is much less. That, of course, get a big jump for joy from more than just me. LOL

I’m trying to think of something fun to do this weekend. We might just stay home since I want to, ahem, clean out the girls’ closet. That would be quite an undertaking. I’m not sure I’m up to the challenge, but I need some more of the hand me downs for Baby Boo, so I have to find them. And I’m afraid they’ll manage to mess up my precariously stacked mess. So, I think that will be my weekend project. Wish me luck.

Of course, after paying my $24 library fine (no that’s not a typo – 25 cents a day times 7 books that I had out at the time times I don’t remember how many days works out to be $24), I have been reading up a storm. I have 8 books at home (5 of which are ready to go back) and 6 more on hold at the library. I’m going to try and make it by this afternoon to pick those up. Good thing I’m a fast reader. LOL

Anyone have any great books they’d like to recommend?

No comments: