Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's been a long time, hasn't it?

Sorry. I didn't drop off the face of the earth, but I've been very busy, and my computer has been acting up, so it's been a little crazy.

Baby Boo has finally gotten the hang of standing up on her own (and dancing as well), and she's taken a few shy steps one or two at a time. I can't believe she'll be one at the end of the month. Maybe then she'll start sleeping. I certainly hope so.

Miss Priss is getting to be so funny. She and her daddy had a long conversation the other day about whether or not she would like monkey meat. He's always teasing her that she's getting a monkey burger instead of a hamburger, so she told him that she doesn't like monkey meat. And then more specifically, it was the yellow monkeys she doesn't like. O-kay.

The lump went away after a couple of days, and so it was completely gone by the time I saw the doctor. He said that if it came back, I'm supposed to call and be seen ASAP. I'm supposed to tell the receptionist that it comes and goes and that he wants to see it when it's still around and to get me in within 48 hours. Hopefully, I don't have to call. If I do, it will probably be within the next couple of weeks, so we'll see.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the holiday season. I love this time of year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully it will go away. I have to say I have never heard of a "bad" lump that comes and goes like that. So maybe it's just an effect of your hormones, and comes and goes with your cycle. Can't hurt to notice, right?

Glad to see you back...I've been a horrible blogger too...

Anonymous said...

I hope that lump stays away! Glad to hear your doctor is taking it seriously though and will see you immediately if it comes back. Always good to have an attentive doctor.

I usually love this time of year but I am super-crazy-pregnant-lady this year, so I'm a little out of my element. I wish I could just stay in bed all day long.

Elise

Anonymous said...

Glad the lump went away.