Friday, December 22, 2006

And God Bless Us, Everyone....

I love the movie choices this time of year. And since I now have DVR, I can record all of my favorites and watch them over and over again much to poor Hubby's dismay. Here is the list (that I can remember) of Christmas movies that are must sees every year. Sadly, I cannot find my favorite version of A Christmas Carol this year. And I cannot find Christmas Vacation without all the funny parts cut out unedited. But other than those two, I have the entire list on my DVR. I even got A Christmas Story unedited and commercial free (and White Christmas too!) Thank you, TCM!

Miss Priss has a definite preference for the Grinch over Rudolph. If I start to play Rudolph, she'll ask me to change it to the Grinch.

A Christmas Story
Christmas Vacation
A Christmas Carol -- the good version that I haven't managed to record this year
It's a Wonderful Life
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
White Christmas

In the famous words of Tiny Tim, God Bless Us, Everyone, now and in the coming year.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Holidays Alison. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I am a total sucker for It's a Wonderful Life - just caught the end last night with hub and we both cried (as we always do). The funny thing is, being Jewish (and generally clueless about pop-culture standards that every American should know), I had never even seen that movie until Christmas of 2000! Now it's one of my all-time faves!

Elise