Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Almost exactly one year ago....

and probably past it by the time I get this published, my little Baby Boo was born. I can't believe she's a year old now. Where did the time go?

We had a wonderful Christmas. Miss Priss got a Dora scooter from Santa that she took off riding right away. Not sure where she learned to ride a scooter or if children are just born knowing how. She also got a Dora cash register courtesy of her aunt and uncle. A nice, loud toy that Miss Priss really loves. I think it's destined to be one of "those" toys -- you know, the ones that the batteries mysteriously die very quickly (because Mama pulled them out when no one was watching). Her aunt and uncle think it's very funny, but Miss Priss and Baby Boo are the first on that side of the family, and payback's a bitch, so they have no idea that when they have children, I will find the most obnoxious noisy toys to give their children. And, better yet, with parenting experience on my side, I'll already know what those are. Dora continued with a bath toy and a dress up doll.

Baby Boo got a TMX Elmo along with all sorts of fun things. And the same aunt and uncle joked that if we think Miss Priss's toy is loud, wait until we see Baby Boo's that's coming for her birthday. Haha. We'll see who gets the last laugh. I have a very long memory.

No comments: