Thursday, December 21, 2006

Only 2 More Days....

of work before we're off for the Christmas holiday. A 4 day weekend will be nice. I can't believe my baby girl will be one next week. Boy, time really flies!

I was starting to think that I was getting an early Christmas present because Baby Boo has been sleeping through the night for a few nights. However, last night she just didn't feel like it. Actually, I don't think she's feeling good, so hopefully she'll be back on track after she's feeling better.

Miss Priss woke up in the middle of the night complaining of her foot hurting. She seems to have growing pains in her legs, so I'm sure this is an extension of that. Probably her foot growing. She's got such a big foot, but it sounds like she'll need new shoes again soon. I'm hoping she can hold out until Spring and get new sandals, but she can always use new tennis shoes, too.

No comments: