Tuesday, December 19, 2006

So, now, if my computer will cooperate.....

I will give an update. My computer has been misbehaving and shutting down and crashing for no good reason recently, and it is supposed to be fixed now. We'll see.

I can't believe my baby will be 1 in just over a week. Ack! Where did the time go. She's taken a few hesitant steps, but nothing that can be definitively defined as walking. She's is so stubborn and sees no need to walk. It's so much slower than crawling. She's getting big and is definitely not my picky eater. LOL I can't wait to turn the car seat around, so that I can scoot my seat back (in order for her car seat to sit at the right angle, I had to scoot the passenger seat forward).

I'm not sure what happened to my sweet little 3 year old. Oh, wait, I never had one. LOL She's developed quite an attitude recently. Who knew that 3 year olds knew absolutely everything? I certainly didn't.

I'm doing good. I've gotten all my presents bought and wrapped. Hubby's in charge of his parents and our siblings who are getting gift cards. Yeah, we put a lot of thought into that one. The girls are getting lots of fun things from everyone. I just love Christmas! And best of all, we don't have to drive anywhere -- just a few blocks away!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear your doing well! I hope the computer is back for good!

(Sorry to say that 4 yr olds aren't much better in the attitude department. And they are MORE verbal!)

Happy Holidays! I'm ahead this year (basically done shopping, a few odds and ends left) but haven't wrapped yet. I pulled everything out of the hiding places last night after the kids were asleep to inspect the piles and make sure we're even ;-) Gotta have it even with two!! ;-)