Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Has anyone....

switched to the new version of Blogger? What do you think?

Baby Boo slept all night last night. I wish that was every night. After almost an hour and a half of trying to get her to go to sleep, I finally turned out all the lights (Miss Priss has to have the closet light on), turned on Miss Priss's CD, and put Baby Boo in crib to cry it out. Except she didn't cry. She just laid right down and went to sleep. Little turkey. Wish I'd thought of that an hour earlier. And then she didn't wake up until this morning.

But, alas, sleep was not to be because Miss Priss joined us as usual around 1 in the morning. That's a habit that I'm going to break as soon as I get Baby Boo sleeping good. Or maybe I should do it now, too, but I have to get some sleep, right?

5 comments:

Sunshine said...

I tried to switch but it wouldn't let me yet.
Nothing kicks ass more than kids who sleep all night. Lately my 4-year old has been getting up for the most random crap, every SINGLE NIGHT. Can't find her blanket, her jammies came off, has to go potty....pain in the butt.

Anonymous said...

I switched to blogger beta, and I really like it - it gave me more options.

AS to the whole sleeping thing - it took my first child over a YEAR to sleep thru! Probably 6 months for my 2 girls. Now they are 5, 3 and 2 and they all are in their own rooms, and all sleep thru. Thank GOD. I wish you many ZZZs in the near future!

Tuesday Girl said...

I didn't switch. I may never.

Sabrina said...

I haven't really had my kids sleep with us much the past few years but I can imagine it's not much fun doing it all the time!

I still have my blogger on the old one I guess. I'm not sure. I've logged on to the beta but it looks about the same. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Anonymous said...

Did you find out about the lump?? I'm hoping it was nothing serious! Have a great weekend!