Saturday, December 15, 2007

Please forgive my lack of posting recently. I've been so busy with my new promotion that I come home exhausted. LOL

So, I got the promotion effective December 1st. The person who is replacing me starts on January 7th, so I get to do both jobs for a month which means that I am super busy at work and get home ready to hit the sack. Once the girls go to bed, I'm not far behind.

However, I love it. I think this is the perfect job for me. So many of the things that my boss wants to do make so much sense and are things I've thought of doing myself, so we're completely on the same page (always a good thing).

I'm hoping to update more often (I know I've been saying that for months, but I really do LOL). But it might be January before I'm a lot better at it. I've got lots of resolutions for this year. I'll just add "Update my blog." to the list.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the holiday season! :D

1 comment:

learp17 said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting that you got the promotion. What wonderful holiday news!