Sunday, December 30, 2007

145.....

or maybe 146. That's how many books I've read this year. Gotta love that commute! So, I figure why not aim for 150 next year? I'll put that in my new year's resolutions. Which I will write tomorrow. And then break by this weekend. I'm going to have to keep up with my library stuff so that I don't get any fines or I'll never make it.

I should probably make some work resolutions too. We should be up to a full staff soon, and that will be good.

So, I read in an email that eating black eyed peas on New Year's isn't a tradition all over. Do you eat black-eyed peas on New' Years?

1 comment:

learp17 said...

Part of my family is French and their big new year's food is oysters. And my hubby and I spent new year's eve at dinner at a French restaurant and we had oysters! And champagne! So it all worked out great. Happy new year!