Sunday, December 16, 2007

No, I'm not sick ---

And your eyes are not decieving you. I am posting my second post in 2 days.

Anyway, I'm almost ready for Christmas. We've got almost all of the shopping done. Only siblings and parents left (and they're gift cards). The girls are done. I've even done things for the people at work.

Baby Boo is almost 2 years old. Eeek! Where did the time go? She is loving the Christmas season. She sings Jingle Bells. Actually it sounds more like, "Jingle all the waaaaayyyyy!" "Way" sound more like "Y" in her little Texas accent. Funny how that is coming out already. I don't think I have that much of an accent, but apparently she's picking it up somewhere. LOL

And Miss Priss, well she is too smart for her own good. Her preschool concert is tomorrow. She said something in September about me attending her concert, so I started calling her preschool at the beginning of December to find out the date so I could get the time off work. She's so excited that I'm going to be there. They stand on a stage in front of all the parents. I have a feeling my shy girl isn't going to sing, but I could be wrong. She's made major improvements in the shyness department. It's really amazing. She's still shy, but I wouldn't say she's more shy than a normal 4 year old.

I guess we shall see. I'm headed into work early tomorrow morning so that I can leave early for the concert. :)

No comments: