Monday, December 31, 2007

2007

Wow. It's been quite a year. Definitely unlike any other, but what year isn't? I've learned so much in the past year. So much about who I am, and also who I would like to be. I have so many things to be thankful for and so much I intend to accomplish in 2008 (see my New Year's Resolutions tomorrow).

So, here on the last day of 2007, I'm going to bed soon (midnight isn't happening when my girls will be up first thing in the morning), I'm feeling hopeful that I can accomplish so many things.

Oh, and for Alison who is looking at this in December 2008, I currently weigh 176.2 (Ugh!), and measurements are: 44, 36 (over the 35" limit puts me at a higher risk for heart disease), 41. The fat part of my thighs that I hate is 24," and 12" around my chubby arms. I think I'll even take some pictures to see how far I progress. I would like to add that it is cycle day 1, I just ate, and it is 8:30 at night.

No comments: