Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It looks like....

a toy store threw up in my apartment. It's crazy. What's worse - when I tried to put up "old" toys in the closet to make room for new toys, those old toys suddenly became favorites that the girls couldn't live without. Oh, well....

The girls had a great Christmas. Lots of toys obviously. The guitar that Miss Priss got was a big hit. Not as much as the microphone though. I thought the guitar would be bad. It's a joy compared to the microphone with the echo feature. Miss Priss loves to hear her voice "echoing." But, I've been a nice mommy. The batteries have not been removed........yet.

Baby Boo turns 2 tomorrow. I think I'll have to shorten her name to Boo. "Baby" just doesn't seem to apply anymore even if she'll always be my baby girl.

Work was incredibly quiet today. Hardly anyone was around, so naturally, I got a lot done (and did only a minimal amount of goofing off).

One last thing, when the Lean Pockets say "Caution: Filling May Be Hot," listen. I have a not-so-beautiful blister on my mouth. Yeah, it blistered. Immediately. Hot cheese is yummy, but very hot. I told Hubby I was going to sue, and he informed me of the warning that is probably on the package (and that I would have to stand up in court and show what an idiot I am for burning myself so badly with food - he didn't point that out - I know that for myself). I did it on Christmas Eve. It looked really awful yesterday. Now it looks like a horrible fever blister that people don't want to ask about, but they don't want to get too near me either. LOL

No comments: