Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The things kids say.....

Maaaaamaaaa! At 2 am, this is Baby Boo's favorite thing to say! Oh, wait, she counts as a baby not a kid, right?

You have to picture this one in the most hyper, over the top, enthusiastic voice possible from a 3 year old, "Yes, let's make blueberry muffins! I love blueberry muffins! And we'll put some butter on them! Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Punctuation and spaces are my addition since that was all one word when Miss Priss said it.

"Mama, I want to go to school. My friends miss me." And then, "I'm going to play with Susie and Billy*. They're nice. I like them. They love me."

* Not their real names.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute...they were low fat blueberry muffins, right?? ;-)

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!! I love the babbly I get from my 17mo old..but I know someday she's going to be chatty and enthusiastic like that (no idea where she will get it from...)